CETE is a consortium of leading universities in the sector of technology education.
Scientists of high ranks from different fields represent their country and university. On the following pages the universities and their representatives introduce themselves briefly.
- Prof. Dr. Ingelore Mammes, Prof. Dr. Stefan Fletcher, Prof. Dr. Martin Lang, Prof. Dr. Dieter Münk represent the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Strobel represents the University of Missouri, United States of America
- Prof. Dr. Mark Winterbottom und Bill Nicholl represent the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Prof. Dr. Charles Max represents the University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Prof. Dr. Peter Labudde represents the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Marc de Vries represents the Delft University of Technology, Netherland